Yesterday was my Dad's Birthday and I made him this sign for his office because he keeps saying that he wants a "Man Cave" sign for it.

Here is what I came up with:


Photobucket
Photobucket

Up Close view
Photobucket

What I used:

I bought the wood sign from JoAnn Fabrics for $5, normally $9 but I used the 40% off coupon. The I used the Pooh font cartridge and my Cricut markers in Brown, this was my first time using them. I used the markers and then cut the letters at 2in with the shadow in Camo paper then adhered to the  sign with Tombow Multi Adhesive. I got the Marine emblem at Michael's about a year ago in the clearance section and I bought the gun charm at Cabela's in December. I gave it to him last night and he LOVED it! I am so glad!
Thanks for looking!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Adorable! Well...adorable might not be the right word for it since it's manly LOL, but you did a great job!

Jenny
www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com