Happy Wednesday Everyone! :)
Today my card was made for two challenges.
The Color Challenge over at The Birthday Sundaes Challenge blog to use Orange, Green and White on your Birthday card
and
The "Lift" Challenge for the Scrapbook.com July Card Challenge.
Photobucket

What great Challenges :)
These are definitely colors I don't normally use but the card came out with a cheerful feeling to it! :)

Recipe:
Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, Colorbok Cardstock (Green), Georgia Pacific Cardstock,
D'Vine Swirls & Dots Embossing folders, Martha Stewart Doily border punch, Prima Emma Mulit flower collection, Stampin Up' Green Galore ink and Curly Cute Stamp set for the Sentiment , Heart Attack Distresser, and Gem from Stash.

Thanks for Checking out my Card, Make sure to stop by the Birthday Sundaes Blog and join in on the fun!!
Have a wonderfully Crafty day!

9 comments:

girlia said...

Love the colors and the border punch.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is beautiful Kimberly! I LOVE the way the orange and green pop on that white background! You did an awesome job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along this week at Birthday Sundaes!
:)

Sherrie K. said...

Great job Kimberly! I love these colors together. Your embossing adds a lot to your project and I love the pretty border and flower!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Love it! That flower is awesome and I really like how you added the bling!

Tracey said...

Hi kimberly, it is a colorful Birthday...I love all the embossing and the flower is really pretty!
Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Tara said...

I love all the embossing you did on this card! It looks great!Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes this week!
Tara
http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

Kristie W. said...

You did a great job with the color challenge!! I love all the embossing and I had to read the recipe, nice touch with the distressing on the green panel. I have that tool but it's still in the package. Love the orange flower too! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes this week! :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the birthday card. Especially like the gem embellishment.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Vivi Martínez said...

Lovely card, I really like your take on the colors for the challenge, those gems give to the card the perfect bling and I really like how the embossing makes everything pops.
Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Vivi