Hi Everyone!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and those affected by Irene, had minimal loss and damage. Our family understands that all too well, when we lived in Florida, we had to evacuate several times and you never knew what you were coming home to besides no power!!! 
Our family kept everyone in our prayers and we will continue to do so.


Alright, onto our winners, yes Winners!!

First, I want to thank everyone for the Awesome comments left.
I am really excited to be a part of this wonderful team!!
I decided to choose two winners!

1) 60 yd. Mini Pack Winner -

Jens Craft Corner said...

I am a follower and love your work. I would make cards for Christmas and also for Operation Write Home. I have never used twine, so having some would be great! You can contact me through my blog. Great giveaway!

2) Our runner-up who gets a "surprise" goodie package from me!

stefeni said... 
I don't have any twine yet :( But I'm so amazed at all the projects people use with it. I think it definitely spices up gifts.


Congrats to you both!!!
So please contact me with your info and I will have your prizes sent out!
My e-mail is cutie.jensen at gmail.com

Have a great day!!

1 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Oh My Goodness! I won! I sent you an email today. Thank you so so much! I am so excited I won! I can't wait to make things with it.