Hi Everyone :)
Today I have a project that I made for a special crafty friend of mine for Halloween.
I also made the card for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
*to use an older cartridge with a "Card Feature" on it*
Must be a Halloween Theme!

Then I made her a cute holder with some fun lotion.
I got the pattern from Splitcoast stampers and altered it to fit the little lotion.
  The pattern is originally made for the mini hand sanitizer like this one.



Here is the set all together.
I am so glad she got them and liked them. I hope to make more for Christmas!!


Recipe
Cartridges
Happy Hauntings, Phrases for Card Base

Paper and Ink
Bazzill Black Shimmer, Stampin Up Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant
Echo Park "Happy Halloween" paper and sticker embellishments
Recollections Green
Memento Tuxedo Black

Other
Glossy accents, Stickles- Starry Night, Purple, Black Diamonds, Orange. and Stardust
Ribbon Boutique ribbon, K & Co. Bat stickers, Trendy Twine Orange Licorice, G studio Brad, Martha Stewart Bat, drippy goo and spider web punches.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderfully crafty day!

9 comments:

Beckie said...

OMG! I super-duper love these! Splitcoast stampers have the best instructions, don't they? TFS. Stop over at my blog when ya have time.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Amy said...

What a cute little Halloween gift set- I love that gift holder - great details! :)Amy

Cassandra said...

Great card...love the colors!

Cassandra
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

Jennie Garcia said...

That is awesome!! That Frankie is super cute and the little boxes are awesome!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow!!! these are sooo AWESOME!!! I would love to get a gift like this! I'm glad I found your site! I to have a son named ethan hes 7 :D
great work

Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

Tina said...

Fabulousness at its best! Thanks so much for sharing! Love it!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Maribel said...

Wow!! These projects are amazing! I love the lotion holder. Great gift idea!
Maribel

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly, I love all of my goodies! You out did yourself girl! I will cherish them forever and have them proudly displayed in my room! Thank you so much! *hugs*

Stacey

Kate said...

Kimberly this is absolutely Gorgeous. I love it. Thank you so much for playing with us over at My Creative Time’s Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate