Hi Everyone!
TGIF!!
I have two cards to share with you today!
The first one is for CPS sketch #10.

Here is my take on the Sketch.
 I always love to have a few "Thinking of You" cards around and I love this stamp set.
-Card Recipe-
Stamp
Paper Trey Ink- Everyday Button Bits
Hero Arts- Friends

Ink
Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Pretty Ink Pink
Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper
Stampin Up Sweet Pea Designer Paper, So Saffron and Whisper White Cardstock

Recollections Kraft

Other

SU! Fleurettes
Paper Trey Ink- Yellow Buttons
Recollections- Pink Buttons
Martha Stewart Crafts- Heart Button
SU! Linen Thread



and for the second card
CPS Sketch #11.


My take on the sketch.

 and the inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by! 
I will add the details of these two cards a little later! 
Have a wonderful Friday!!

 

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Sweet designs!! Great job on the CPS sketch I chose and thanks for joining us for this fun celebration!!

Maribel said...

Kimberly,
I am in love with your owl card! So sweeet!!
Maribel

Lee said...

Oh that is just darling! I love the little button blooms! Thanks for playing along with my CPS sketch too!