Hi Crafty Friends!
 I know, I know its been awhile. Summers around here are always a bit hectic and not much crafting gets done. I have sewn a few projects though :) Mostly summer dresses and some altered T-shirts.
Anyways, I wanted to share some exciting news!
My best friend, Stacey and I have started a new Die-Cut Challenge Blog!
 for any crafters who use die cutting machines, electronic and standard.
As part of our announcement we are also having a fun giveaway! 
Make sure to check out all the details {here}.

We can't wait to start all the fun challenges!
Hope to see you over there!
  

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

I just stopped by your new challenge site. Looking forward to it starting in September.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I am so excited to be starting on this adventure with you! Big Hugs!

Kristie W. said...

Congrats! I wish you lots of success. I am starting to get back into doing challenges again so I will look forward to playing along :) will follow and add it to my blog when I'm on the computer instead of my phone.

Karon said...

Congrats - I have just become a follower on your challenge blog, and your blog and Staceys blog:-) TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

I love challenges Ill have to ck it out! ;)
Summers here are always hectic as well But I love it! ;)

Micia