Hi Everyone!
Don't forget tomorrow is the Joy's Life Blog Hop.


Today is my day to share a project for Joy's Life.
Joy asked the team to make a "Lovely Project" for some one you enjoy in your life.
The team is focusing on the Joyful Hearts Stamp Set.

I made a card for a wonderful friend of mine to go with a sign I made for her craftroom.

I used one of the Hearts from the stamp set and the words Hello There and Friend. The sentiment is on the right side of the card but got lost in the embossing when it was photographed.
I really enjoyed this color combo though! So pretty!!

-Card Recipe-
Ink- Lavendar Lace and Taken with Teal (SU!)
Paper- Lavendar Lace and Pool Party (SU!), All a Flutter (Colorbok)
Other- Butterfly (Crafter's Square), Ribbon and Trim (Ribbon Boutique), White gel pen, Doily Lace Punch (Martha Stewart), Swirly vines and hearts embossing folder (Sizzix), Pearls (recollections)

Just for fun I want to share the craft room sign I made for my friend.
I really hope she loves it!! 
Have a wonderful day!!
 


  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! :) Thank you again! <3