Hi Everyone!
I am back today to share my Day 3 of Holiday Card Workshop 2014. 


For my card, I made the Free hand Watercolor Tree taught by Jennifer Rsaza. 

 I am not much of a painter or even a watercolor person ;)
So this is outside my box but what the hey! :)
For this card, I used the sentiment from "Oh, Christmas Puns" from Joy's Life and added some rhinestone bling and Christmas red stickles.

For this card, I used "Winter Wishes" from Scrappy Moms then added some stickles and liquid pearls.


Thanks for stopping by!! 
Have a wonderful day and I will be sharing the other days shortly!

Products used:
Water color paper (Ranger)
Loew Cornell watercolors
Stamps- Joy's Life and Scrappy Moms
Versafine onyx black ink
Dies- Labels 4 and Classic Circles (Spellbinders)
Navy cardstock (recollections)
Purple, Christmas Red, Golden Rod, Silver Stickles and Ocean Blue Liquid Pearls
Rhinestones (Recollections)


  

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are so pretty Kimberly! I love that zig zag bling!! I think your trees both came out awesome and that banner is so cool!! Hugs!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

These are both beautiful!