Hi Everyone!!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Today I am sharing a card featuring Love My Tapes washi tapes for everyday,
just to let someone know how you feel about them.
I love how washi tape can make a perfect background for a sentiment.

For my card, I simply laid down strips of washi tape
and added a Bold sentiment from Simply Fabulous Sayings (My Favorite Things)
with some black Stazon Ink. Then I added a few heart wood veneers
and some Black Licorice Trendy Twine.

Love My Tapes used:
Lime with White Polka Dots
Red tape
Wood Washi tape
Yellowish Orange Chevron
Teal Chevron

I really enjoy sending cards, just because.
I know receiving mail that isn't a bill or advertisement is always fun!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!



 
Other Products used:
Simply Fabulous Sayings (My Favorite Things)
Black Licorice Trendy Twine
Heart Wood Veneers (Studio Calico)
Corner Rounder (WRMK)
Black Stazon Ink

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love your use of washi tape. I have so much of it that I need to do something with it.

Georgiana said...

Very cool use of that washi tape. Your card looks amazing!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the use of Washi tape on your card! Very Pretty! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This rocks!!! I love it!!! Hugs!!!

Beth F. said...

I think this card is so adorable! I love the perfect use of washi tape. I hope to try something like this soon!