Hi Everyone!!
I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Holiday weekend! 
Today I am sharing a card featuring  Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine and the new Smile stamp set.





For my card, I used a red, yellow and white color scheme to match the twine. I printed and cut the cute bear with my silhouette. Next, I chose some fun party papers from the Hip, Hip, Hooray paper pad (American Crafts) cut it into strips, then added it to a white panel, next I added some Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine to the panel. The sentiment is from the Smile stamp set, stamped on a die cut banner (Lawn Fawn) with red and yellow inks (SU). I added a flower with a heart button and a Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine to the top. Next, I popped up the cute bear on the card and finished the card off with some Lemon Peppermint bows!! :)




Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine

Smile Stamp Set


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
Don't forget to visit Annie's Paper Boutique {here}.
Visit and "Like" the Trendy Twine Facebook page {here}.
Share your Trendy Twine projects 
on the Facebook group {here}.
Visit the Trendy Twine blog for more details {here}.
Follow on Trendy Twine on Instagram {here}.

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Too cute!!

Miranda said...

Super cute card! Love the twine!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Beth F. said...

What an adorable card! That bear is the sweetest. Great way to compliment that lemon peppermint trendy twine!

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooooo CA-UUUTE!!!! I love the color scheme and the sweet PNC Bear!!! Cute idea to offset the sentiment... adorable!!! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Super duper cute! Great colors with cute twine bows!

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken adorable! I just love the sweet bear and fun papers and twine!
Sherrie K

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So cute!

Sukie said...

Adorable card Kimberly! I absolutely love that sweet bear, she is the cutest thing with her twine bows. The color combination is fabulous as well! Hope you have a lovely evening!

Shelly said...

This may be one of my favorite cards, this bear is just adorable and the sentiment looks fantastic! Great technique and design!
Hope you have a great day!
Shelly

Helen said...

Love this cute bear dressed up :)