This week our Challenge was to use the Cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.
I have really enjoyed doing these Challenges they are just so much fun! Make sure you check out Stacey's Project over at Stacey's Creative Corner, I am sure she has something amazing to share!
This project I made for our Nephew, Ryan and our Son, Ethan.


Photobucket

Photobucket

What I used:
Catridges: Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More, Playtime, A Child's Year (word "play"), Lyrical Letters
I cut the door hanger at 4 x 10 1/2 sized on my Gypsy out of Cereal boxes I use as Chipboard, then the layers out of Designer Paper from the $1 spot at Target. I cut the little super hero boys out at 3. The words "play" and "in" at 1 1/2 and "progress" at 3/4, welded together on my gypsy.
Paper: Target $1 spot and the Paper Studio Brights Stack
Other: Star punch, White signo gel pen, Misc. sharpies for doodles.

I also decided to Laminate these when they were done. The kids loved them!
Thanks for looking!! :)
Have a Great Day!

1 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

These are just way too cute! Congrats you won something on my blog!

www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com