Hi Everyone! I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the Tacky Tuesday Challenges over on Facebook. I was so honored!! This is my first Guest DT anything :)
This Month's Tacky Tuesday Challenge is to use the bunny cut from page 27 on Birthday Bash.
I don't have this cartridge so I just used another bunny cut.
Here is my Card.
Photobucket

I decided to use the bunny from Simply Charmed cut at 3 1/2 and used my gypsy to hide his little facial cuts and used Peachy Keen Paper Doll faces. The card is a cut from A Child's Year cut at 5 1/2 with the layer with Paper studio paper. The Designer paper is Hobby Lobby paper. I used 5 brads from My Mind's Eye that I received as a challenge prize ;) The Easter Sentiment is a Stampabilities stamp and ribbon FX from Hobby Lobby. I used SU! Lavendar Lace and a White Signo Gel pen for doodling My little bunny is also on a Action Wobble! So FUN!
I hope you participate in this month's Tacky Tuesday Challenge! They are just so much fun!
Thanks for looking! Now head on over to Facebook and "Like" Tacky Tuesday Challenges!

1 comments:

Craftin' Blind said...

This card is wonderful!! I love it! :) I found your blog through Momo, and I'm now a follower! Stop by and visit my blog if you'd like!
-Lori Craftin' Blind