Photobucket

I was asked to make a Thank You Card for the residents, in the Nursing Home I work at as an Activities Assistant, for the Wyoming Govenor Matt Mead. He recently took time to come and visit the residents and was so polite and friendly to everyone! He spent a few hours taking time to visit with each one so we wanted to send him a special thank you.
I don't have any cowboy stamps or cartridges so my great friend Stacey cut this cowboy for me using paper doll dress-up at 3.
The cardstock and patterned paper are from her stash and she sent me extras to use. The "Thank You" is from Wild Card Cartridge cut at 12.35 on my Gypsy. I used Jute Twine from Hobby Lobby and did some distressing on the layers!
The cute face is of course, a Peachy Keen Everyday Faces.
Thanks for looking and have a Wonderful Friday!!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

So Cute!!
Hugs ~Jacqueline
madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com
Ps. I have a blog candy giveaway on my blog check it out!

Sherrie K. said...

What a cute card! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly, this turned out so cute! I love all the layers on the card!

Stacey
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com