Hi Everyone!
 I hope you are having a wonderful week!
 This week has been super busy for us. Plus we are suppose to get a snow storm today!
 Not the best when you have to deliver girl scout cookies.

 Today is my day to share a project for Joy's Life Design Team.
The Design Team has been sharing some great projects this week, make sure to stop by and check them out!
I made a baby card to go along with a gift.

I used the "Everyday Occasions" Joy's Life Stamp Set for this card.
I cut the grass from Create a Critter and the lion from Life's a Party cartridge.
I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin Up, used DCWV Safari stack and wrapped some Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.
This is one of the gifts I made to go along with it.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

  

3 comments:

Patty B said...

Great card, Kimberly! I love the colors and your use of the paper with words on it as the background. (I have lots like this and never thought to use it that way!) Nice job!


Patty

Adrian said...

So cute!

Georgiana said...

Super cute and I ain't "lion". : )