Hi Everyone!
 Today is my day to share a project for the Joy's Life Design Team
This week we are getting ready for Spring, with some pretty floral project.
I thought it would be fun to make a card that I could really use for any occasion, holiday, birthday or just to brighten someone's day! 
Joy's Everyday Occasions Stamp Set is perfect for these kind of cards.
I used this set for my card.
  
Close up of the sentiment.

  I might just have to keep this one for myself ;) hahaha!! 
Just kidding......maybe!
I think the colors turned out perfectly and the sentiment is perfect on it.
Make sure to stop by the Joy's Life Design Team Blog to see all the pretty spring projects this week!
Have a wonderful day!

-Card Recipe-
Other Stamps- Vintage Vogue (SU!)
Ink- Baja Breeze, Mellow Moss, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red (SU!), Versafine Onyx Black
Paper- Twitterpated Designer paper and Pink Pirouette (SU!), Kraft (recollections)
Other- Spellbinders Classic Large Ovals, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Corner Chomper and Pearls (Recollections).
 

0 comments: