Hi Everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful week and enjoying what is left of the summer!
Today I am sharing a Back to School project featuring Trendy Twine.


I made a gift set with some Cranberry Trendy Twine and the Small Flat Kraft Bag
perfect for a little treat!
Mine has chocolate, of course!
I also used some of the Red Chevron Trendy Page Dots.

Close-up of my tag.


Thanks for stopping by today!! 
Make sure to check out all the awesome products and sales at the store!

Products used:
Chevron Trendy Page Dots

Whimsy Doodle Free Digital stamp
Fabulous Phrases (SU)
Small Talk (My Creative Time)
Paper- The Grade School Stack (DCWV)
Summer Picnic (SU)
Ink- Real Red (SU) and Versafine Onyx Black
Other- Polka Dots embossing folder, Binding edge punch (Eksuccess), Heart punch, 
homemade enamel dots, prismacolor pencils and gamsol, Corner rounder, Glossy Accents

 

8 comments:

jessica said...

Love your project Kim! That image is just adorable!
GREAT job!

Beth F. said...

This gift set is so cute! I love the way you embossed the card and the bag!

Sukie said...

Love your back to school project! The image is just adorable and I love those page dots, the pop of color looks awesome!

Marilyn said...

Cute projects!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just the cutest set! I adore it to bits! :-)))

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Oh my! This is a fantastic set, Kim! Love the bright and happy colors. Great job on the cute treat bag. Bella is going to love this. Tell her that I'm so jealous ;)

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Helen said...

Adorable!! Love the set :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so adorable!! I love how you embossed the gift bag as well!! Hugs!!