Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a few cards I made for the current Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch challenge.


I decided to use my Faceless Chicken Stamps, faces and sentiments to make a fun card to have around! 
I also made one for a friend who taught my family recently how to process 
meat chickens not my cute backyard egg layers!
 We had a great time!! :) 
Okay, on to my cards!

and PK- 1376- Chicken Wire Fence. Love this super cute face!! :) 
I pulled out one of my fave 6x6 paper pads, Handmade by Lily Bee Designs to make my starburst pattern then I stamped the Chicken wire fence background and the sentiment. I added some Cranberry Trendy Twine, some sponging and faux stitching.

Here is my second card:
I used all the same stamps except the Chicken Wire background and used a sentiment from  PK-1378 Clucks Sentiments then used the Summer Fresh Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad and some more Cranberry Trendy Twine.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a wonderfully crafty day!! 
 

Products used:
Peachy Keen-

Crumbcake (SU!) card bases, Pool party (SU!) cardstockdot on dot reds (the paper studio), Handmade 6x6 (Lily bee designs), Summer Fresh 6x6 (Simple Stories)
Crumb cake, Pumpkin Pie and Night of Navy Ink (SU!) Versafine onyx black ink
Glossy Accents, White gel pen, Corner punch (SU!), Stampin Pastels (SU!)

3 comments:

GiGi said...

These are FABULOUS!!!! LOVE that chicken with those fun papers and chicken wire background! Awesome job! Thanks for playing at Peachy Keen!

Georgiana said...

Love the sunburst background, but those chickens sure did put a smile on my face.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly these are so fun!! I love the papers and those little chickens are adorable!! Hugs!!