Hello everyone!
 
I hope you all had an amazing weekend!



Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!


This linky party theme is Anything But a Card.


 The sponsors are:







The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I created for the Linky Party:
 
Here is a closer look at the sentiment:
 

The Bear and  "Happy Fall Y'all" sentiment are from the Craftin Desert Divas "Hey Pumpkin" stamp set, which you can purchase here.
The "Just For You" sentiment is from "Simply Said" stamp set, which you can purchase here.
 
 
 

 

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous stamp sets available at the CDD Store right here.

I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas. I can't wait to see what you create. :)
 
Have a wonderful day!! :)

5 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

I love this !!!! The colors , the burlap , everything is just perfect !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Unknown said...

This is fantastic!!! I just love all your projects. So many wonderful details, love the burlap.

Migdalia said...

Fabulous projects! Your coloring is Awesome!Love the bear!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sukie said...

This is just adorable! I love how you added the burlap! The embossing looks fabulous and I love your coloring! Awesome project!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Cupcake, this is fantastic! Such a cute treat box. I think you should send it to me ;)

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine