Hi everyone!!
Today is my design team day for Craftin Desert Divas
and I have a Fall shaker card to share with you.

I am loving the products from this release, they are so fun and perfect for the leaves changing all around us! For this card I used the new "Hey Pumpkin" stamp set.
Close-up of the sentiment:

I used the sentiment "Rake, Pile, Jump & Smile" from the Hey Pumpkin stamp set.
I stamped it several time in the background and once to help it stand out.
This card turned out so fun! Look at all those happy leaves!
I love watching the leaves turn all the beautiful colors of Fall!! 

Hey Pumpkin- Craftin Desert Divas

Other products used:
Fall Leaf Set- Miss Kate Cuttables File
Happy Lash Assortment (PK460) and  Kawaii Face Assortment (PK1370) - Peachy Keen Stamps
Crumb cake ink, Chocolate Chip ink and cardstock, Pumpkin Pie ink and cardstock, Crushed Curry cardstock, Cajun Craze cardstock (Stampin Up)
Kraft Cardstock (Recollections)
Orange Truffle Trendy Twine
Leaf Button (Hobby Lobby)
Sage Flower Soft, Sequins


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly
 

1 comments:

Sukie said...

Such a beautiful card, love the design and the shaker style! The leaves are adorable with their peachy faces. Gorgeous papers and I love the touch of twine!