Hi everyone, 
it's my day to share a project for Craftin Desert Divas today.
I hope you are having a wonderful day, so far!
I made a few cards with some of my favorite things, Hello Kitty and Coffee!! 
  For these cards, I used the Simply Said stamp set.




I used this week's Mojo Monday #380 sketch for my card inspiration.

The Hello Kitty is a print and cut image that I embellished
 a little with a white gel pen 
and some Wink of Stella brush pen. 
I stamped the sentiments on the bottom and added some enamel dots to accent the card.
I also stamped on the coffee sleeve with the heart and 'x' from the Simply Said stamp set.


Don't forget to join the current "Blue and White" Linky party.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Other products used:
Print and Cut from September Ninth blog
Paper- Hobby Lobby
Ink- Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Enamel Dots (Recollections), White gel pen, Glossy accents, Wink of Stella pen

6 comments:

Lois said...

way cute i would love this print and cut hello kitty can you tell me where you found her?
lpaulo704@yahoo.com
thank you
lois

Marilyn said...

Adorable!

Sukie said...

Adorable cards! I just love the Hello Kitty with her coffee! All of the pink is just fabulous!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly, these are adorable!!! I love them!! Hugs!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely adorable! I need that HK coffee image. :) Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Adri Myburgh said...

Great Job!!! you are so talent. Love the coffee image.