Hi Everyone!
Today is my day, actually my last day :( 
to share a project for the Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team.
Before I share my cards for today,
Don't forget to get today's Freebie!

I have had a great time and definitely honored to be a part of this design team.
Make sure to keep an eye out for the new team.

My cards today are "Frozen" inspired Thank You cards.
I know I can always use Thank You cards and wintery ones are perfect for after the Holidays.


 I made these cards for our daughter's birthday that was Frozen themed for her to give out.



I used Miss Kate Cuttables "Snowflake Set".
It's perfect for winter themed cards and layouts.

Thank you for stopping by
and have a wonderful day!!


Other products used:
Simply Said stamp set by Craftin Desert Divas
Greetings stamp set by The Paper Studio
Versamark ink and ZING! Silver embossing powder
Rich Razzleberry cardstock (Stampin Up)
Teal cardstock (Recollections)
Pearls (Recollections)
Snowflake swirls embossing folder (Darice)

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Such a FABULOUS idea! Gorgeous simple design :D


Jenny ~ Miss Kate DT

Shelly said...

These are so cute Kimberly!!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

These are stunning, Kim. Love the snowflake and the embossing. Perfect for after the holidays.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So pretty!! I love the color combos! Hugs!!