Hi Everyone!!
Today is my day to share a project featuring Love My Tapes design team using their washi tapes.
I enjoy using washi tapes on so many projects 
but I am a card maker at heart.
So I made this cute card with a 
few colorful tape choices from the store.
I made this card with my mom in mind, 
she loves green and monkeys and her birthday is coming up!

These colors are just so fun and bright. 
Definitely perfect for a birthday card or project!
I colored the cute little monkey with Spectrum Noir markers 
and added some white gel pen accents.
Then I colored the balloons with some Stampin Up markers (Regular), added some Wink of Stella glitter pen and some glossy accents. Then I added the Love My Tapes washi tapes in a pattern on the front panel. The tapes used here are: Colorful Circle washi tape, Yellow Chevron washi tape
and Lime with White Dots washi tape.



I added some strips of washi tape to the inside of the card 
for an extra special touch.
I always like to decorate the inside of my cards.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Have a great day!

{Purchase all the tapes here!}
   

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

oh how fun and what a great, creative way to use washi! awesome card :)

Sukie said...

Such a bright and cheery card, love all of those coordinating washi tapes! The monkey image is just the cutest! Congrats on your new design team, can't wait to see what else you create with washi tape! Have a great Saturday!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Your mom is going to love this!!! I love how bright and colorful this is!!! You rock girlie!! Hugs!!