Hi everyone!
Happy Friday!
Are you ready for the weekend yet?
I know I am. We have had colds around here, 
well hubby and I,
thankfully not the kids and I hope they don't get it.
So being off, makes for a long week!

Today I am sharing a few cards I made last week and this week to say Thank You
to a few of our son's Therapists, 
case manager and a lady who shares her time to watch our kids while we attend a parenting group for Autism once a week.

I made these cards for them and also a goodie bag with some yummy chocolate.


For the first two card, I used Jennifer McGuire's Faux metallic background {here} using a few distress inks and some Gold perfect pearls powder. 
The panel is so shimmery and gorgeous!
I then die cut the Lawn Fawn Stitched leaves out of it, added some pretty sequins behind the first card panel. I used the woodgrain embossing folder from Stampin Up 
and made a layer for my card.
I then die cut the Painted Hello from the Simon Says Stamp October 2015 card kit out of
 Gold glitter cardstock from Michaels.


 I used the leaves I die cut from the first card 
for the second card and added another 
Painted Hello to the card panel. I really like 
how clean and simple the card came out.


For my third card, I made another panel using the technique but this panel was much bigger, so I embossed this panel using Fall leaves swirl from Darice. Then I added the Expressions thinlits die from Stampin Up for the Thankful. I added a some chocolate chip cardstock as a mat.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'm joining this challenge, everyone needs Kindness and I love this idea!! 

Have a wonderful day!!
Don't forget to spread some love and kindness!

 

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY! They're all so Elegant! LOVE, LOVE them!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are all so pretty!! Hugs!!