Hi Everyone!

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!! 
Today and everyday, I pray your days are filled 
with grateful hearts, love and joy.

I am sharing a Thanksgiving day shaker card,
 I made using some of the newest products in the 


Can you believe I used a Fall Starbucks Cup 
to make the background of my card?
I carefully rolled it out, cut it into a rectangle, colored it with Copic markers then cut a window with some circle dies. Adhered some acetate for my window then added my shaker bits which include the New Hello Fall stamps (embossed in gold then watercolored) and Autumn sequins mix.
I added some Totally Pumpkin and 
Totally Chocolate Trendy Twines
 to the front with a sentiment tag.




These are the products I used from 







Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Make sure to stop by the Trendy Twine blog to check out 
what the rest of the team has made!

Don't forget to check out: 
Share your creations at the Twine It Up! Facebook group

Have a wonderful day!! 
Other Products Used:
Fall 2015 Starbucks Cup
Copic Markers
Distress Markers
Pirate Gold Embossing Powder
Wink of Stella glitter brush pen
Watercolor card stock 
Jewelry Tag punch (Stampin Up)
Spellbinder circle dies
Acetate
Pumpkin Pie Cordoury button (Stampin Up)
Kraft and Cream cardstock (Recollections)


10 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

This is just beautiful ! I love that you have the stamped images as shaker parts too

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the wonderful shaker style card. Happy Thanksgiving! We are celebrating Thanksgiving here at home in Central TX.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

~Tammy~ said...

So gorgeous Kimberly! What a beautiful shaker card! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Kim!!
AWESOME job!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Hugs!!

Beth F. said...

This card totally rocks! I love that you used a Starbucks cup and made it so beautiful. It is the best use of something related to coffee I have ever seen! LOL! Have a beautiful Thanksgiving, friend!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Very creative and fun!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sukie said...

I absolutely love this card! It is such a creative idea and your coloring looks amazing! The shaker design is so fun too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a beautiful card Kim! LOVE the elegance of the paper! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Helen said...

This is adorable! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Shelly said...

You know I have loved your card since I set eyes on it! If Starbucks ever has a contest for coloring their cups.... I'm entering yours and you are sure to win!!