Hi Everyone!
Happy Hump day! 
Today I am sharing a card I made for one 
of the current card sketch challenges over at
Scrapbook.com for January.


Here is my take on the sketch using some of the 


First, I heat embossed the sentiment and the background (the snowflakes) then I took some scraps from the kit that I had from previous cards and adhered those down in the pattern.
Next, I added some snowflakes, also in the kit, with a few clear rhinestones.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!!

 
Products Used:
Cute Snowflakes stamp set (Simon Says Stamps)
Versamark ink
Silver embossing powder (Zing!)
Kaleidoscope embossing powder (Stampendous)
Polar Pals 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug design)
Audrey Blue card stock (Simon Says Stamps)
Rhinestones (Recollections)
Snowflakes (Cartwrights)

4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So pretty!! Hugs!!

Shelly said...

Oh this is so pretty! I spy Frozen :) My nieces favorite! Love the gorgeous paper and snowflakes!
Have a SUPER day!
Shelly

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the design - pretty winter card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Scrapper69 said...

Pretty Card - Lovely winter design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations