Hi Everyone! 
Happy, Happy New Year!! 
I hope your New Year is off to a great start!
I have some exciting news to share
I am now a Design Team member 
Woo-Hoo!!! I am so excited! 
They have the cutest stamps  and the sweetest owner.
Today is my first project as a Team member and I'm also sharing a sneak peek of the January 2016 release.


For my card, I used one of my favorite color combinations.
I stamped the background using one of the new sets, Fun Washi being released later on this month, on a stitched rectangle die cut panel. This set has so many fun possibilities. I embossed the sentiment from another new set, called Hugs Needed in silver embossing powder. 
How beautiful is that font! 

Don't forget to check out the Pink & Main Store here.
Check out the Pink and Main blog here
and the Challenge blog here.
Also, share and get inspired 
on the Facebook page too!

Have a wonderful day!

 
Products used:
Stitched Rectangle dies
Inks- Elegant Eggplant, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Bashful Blue, Lavendar Lace (SU)
Silver ink (Encore!)
Versamark ink and Silver embossing powder(American Crafts)
Pool Party card base (SU)


4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy that you are a part of the team!!! I love your card!! The colors are awesome and I love what you did with the washi stamps!! Hugs!!

Scrapper69 said...

LOOOOVE this card!!! Fab design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Beth F. said...

YAY for you! Congrats on being part of this DT and I love your card. You will rock their stamps :)

Migdalia said...

Stunning and so BEAUTIFUL my friend!!
Congrats to you!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M