Hi Everyone!
Today I am sharing a card for the 
Pink and Main Design Team.
I used the fun new stamp set "Go Bananas" along 
with the coordinating dies.

I decided to make a fun shaker card.


I used some of the banana bunches and hearts from the set inside the shaker, along with some sequins and seed beads.


I stamped the sentiment behind the shaker window and the added heart in the set fits perfectly inside the sentiment. I colored the monkey with copic markers and added some white gel pen accents and Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen. Then die cut him and added him to the window. I also added a few more banana bunches and some Cherry Latte Trendy Twine to the front.

Don't forget to join the current 
Check out the Pink & Main Blog.

Check out the Pink & Main store.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

 
Other Products Used:
Copic Markers
Ink- Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink and Lady Bug(Memento)
Stitched Rectangles die
Kraft card stock (Recollections)
Real Red card stock (SU)
Clear Acetate
Cherry Latte Trendy Twine
Yellow and Iridescent seed beads (JoAnns)
Sparkling clear sequins 4 and 6 mm (Pretty Pink Posh)
Wink of Stella clear
Glossy accents
White gel pen (Sakura)


0 comments: