Hi Everyone! 
I'm sharing two card I made today for the 
Nothing like the last minute because the challenge ends in just a few hours! 
Phew!!
Here are my cards.


For the cards, I wanted to use a set that I haven't yet used. This one is called #Awesome from Lawn Fawn. The first card I used light kraft card stock as the base and I stamped with the same colored ink for a tone on tone background, 
then I added the sentiment to the bottom of the card embossed in white. 
The second card, I went the gray tones and stamped different images from the set for the background. 

The "instagram" cameras I stamped in Desert Sand (Memento Ink) and in Hippo (Lawn Fawn ink) then I used copic markers to achieve a no-line (sorta ;) ) look. I added a little bit of wink of stella clear glitter brush pen to finish off each card. 

I know several Instagram friends that I could send these too! I have made so many wonderful friends there 
and have been very inspired by them.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

I'm linking this to the Lawnscaping challenge: Pop of Color.



 

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love these!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Both your cards are so happy
Cheers
Dr Sonia

JBJ said...

These are so great! I really like your 'no line' coloring. :) Beautiful job!

Kate said...

Very cool cards , i love how you coloured that little camera :) Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping challenges.
Kate xx

Scrapper69 said...

Fabulous! Love the stamps as the background! looks very cool!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations