Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a card featuring some
 *NEW* Pink and Main Stamps.
I used the Dinomite set to create a fun Birthday card.


How fun is that sentiment? I just love it! This set has a bunch of cute dinosaurs and sentiments.
I stamped and colored the images with copic markers on a die cut stitched rectangle panel. Then I added the sentiment with matching colors and some stars from the set. I added some white gel pen accents and some stickles and glossy accents to the balloons. I added the panel to another slightly larger die cut panel with stars onto a bright orange card base.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to join the current 
Visit the Pink and Main store and blog.

Have a wonderful day!

Other Products used:
Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
Ballet Blue, Only Orange, Brillant Blue, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow inks (SU)
Copic Markers
White gel pen (Sakura)
Blast Off 6x6  paper pad (BoBunny)
Orange card stock (Recollections)
Stitched Rectangle dies
Yellow, Stardust, Firefly and Orange Peel Stickles

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so sweet! Adorable Dino's they're so CUTE! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!!