Hi Everyone! 
I am back again to share my day 2 card for the My Favorite Things Camp Create.

Day 2 is all about Ombre cards and sentiments.

I created two cards for this challenge, 
one with a Ombre background and one with a Ombre sentiment.

The inside of the card reads, "That is What you are."


Of course, I had to use this "Awesome" sentiment from the Simply fabulous sayings stamp set on a Zig Zag Stitched rectangle stax dienamics. I kept these cards pretty simple so I can use them in my more masculine card selection.
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!
Kimberly

Other Supplies used:
Ombre inks (Recollections)
Cardstock (Georgia pacific and Recollections)
Versamark ink
Silver embossing powder (American Crafts)



1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I have to say.. you've been super busy! :) LOVE this card too... so pretty and I love the AWESOME Stamp!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations