Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a project for Pink and Main stamps.


I started the card with a little masking before I colored the images. I stamped the cute Skunk with the flower in black ink and then made a mask of the skunk, placed it over the skunk then stamped the log. Next, I stamped the snail, ladybug, butterfly and sentiment around the skunk and colored all the images with copic markers and added some gel pen accents and grass. I die cut the panel with a Stitched Oval die. I also stamped, colored and die cut a few mushrooms and flowers for the card. 

Next, I made a white A2 card base and added some layers from the Shades of Spring, Spring Color pop 6x6 paper pads and black card stock. I die cut the blue patterned paper with the largest scallop in the Scallop Border die set. I added some white rick rack to the top of the black and white chevron pattern and then finished it off with some Totally White Trendy Twine and a bow.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day and Don't forget to color today!! 

Kimberly

1 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is adorable!! I love how you did the grass around the sentiment!! Great card my friend!!