Hi Everyone! 

Its been awhile, I know! 
Life has just been busy with the kids and life 
but I am still crafting but not blogging as much.

Today, I am back though sharing a card I made to let Helen from the Trendy Twine Design Team know she is loved and appreciated.

Helen and I were on the Trendy Twine Design Team for a few years and she is still a current team member! That's dedication!! 

Thank you Helen for all you inspiration, 
time and hard work!

Now for the card I made for Helen:


For the card, I used Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine. I love the two pinks and the white together. I made a template with a heart die cut and just used the center as the focal point of the Twine heart. 


Then I added the panel with the heart to a pink floral card base. Then I die cut a 'hello' from an Impression Obsession die, several time and adhered them together for some dimension. Next, I added that to the bottom of the card and put some sparkle on the hello with some stardust stickles. 
Finally, I finished the card with a few enamel hearts.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the Trendy Twine blog for all the projects featured today to celebrate Helen!

Have a wonderful day! 



7 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Kim, this is absolutely stunning. Your cards are always beautiful, but your string art is amazing. And this one is pink — even better :)

Thanks so much for taking part in this special post for Helen. She’s going to love her card,

Hugs!

Lesley
Annie’s Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Beth F. said...

This card is fantastic! I love how you always make such beautiful string art with Trendy Twine. You rock!

Shelly said...

This is such a pretty card! I just LOVE all the twine details, Helen will absolutely LOVE it!!

Migdalia said...

So BEAUTIFUL!! I love the pretty art string design!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...If you already are....Thank you!
Migdalia's Crafts

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness Kimberly this is just beautiful. The Twine detail is gorgeous, Helen will love this card.

Have a wonderful day,
Shelly

Helen said...

This is just so beautiful! What a fun surprise that made my day. Thanks so much!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is sooo PRETTY Kim! I LOVE how you used the twine to create the heart shape... Beautifully done!

Theresa