Hi Everyone!
Today I am sharing a card for the 
Pink and Main Design Team.
Today I used Go Bananas stamp set 
There are just such cute and fun images in the set.


These monkeys are so adorable and very fun to color. 
I used a lot of chevron for this card. I wanted it to have more of a neutral theme, so it can be used for a boy or girl, 
possibly my hubby :)
I die cut a square frame with two squares and added that behind the main panel. The hearts are stamped and die cut from the same set. How cute is that sentiment? 
The last thing I did was add some sequins and some wink of stella and glossy accents.
Thanks for stopping by!


Don't forget to join:
Check out the Pink and Main Blog.

Check out the Pink and Main store.

Have a wonderful day!

 
Products Used:
Pink and Main products-

Copic markers
Tuxedo Black, Angel pink and Lady Bug Inks (Memento)
Stitched rectangles die
Chevron card base (Pebbles)
Chevron Embossing folder (Darice)
Wink of stella clear and glossy accents
White gel pen
Sparkling Clear sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS --- this is just soooo CUTE!! Adorable image and great card design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations