Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing a project for the Trendy Twine 
Design Team using the featured Krafty Red 
Trendy Twine and Metal Rim Tags.

I made a treat bag using a Tiny Kraft bag.


First, I stamped the bag with the arrows and hearts. Then I made a paper belly band to fit around the bag. I stamped the sentiment on the Metal Rim Tag and added it to the bag with some Krafty Red Trendy Twine. I added a little wink of stella and glossy accents to the heart on the sentiment.


The bag holds a candy bar or two perfectly!
Great gift for anyone.










Don't forget to check out: 
Trendy Twine blog for more inspiration
Share your creations at the Twine It Up! Facebook group

Have a wonderful day!!

Other products used:
Hello Beautiful stamp set (Simon Says Stamps)
With Love 6x6 paper pad (American Crafts)
Lady Bug ink (Memento)
Wink of Stella clear
Glossy Accents
Hershey chocolate bar

9 comments:

Beth F. said...

This bag is awesome! I love how you took it from drab to fab. Great job!

Migdalia said...

A very pretty treat my friend!!
Awesome job! Is this for me? LOL
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Such a cute treat bag! I love the fun tag:)
Sherrie k

jessica said...

Such an adorable treat bag!!
Love how you decorated this!!
AWESOME Valentine's day project!

Sukie said...

Your treat bag looks awesome! The way you stamped the hearts and arrows looks amazing! Pretty belly band too!

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable treat bag Kimberly!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, these turned out so fabulous girl! Perfect stamping and decorating! LOVE them to bits!

Shelly said...

Such a fun bag, love that great tag!

Helen said...

What a great treat!