Hi Everyone! 
This month the Trendy Twine Design Team is featuring Krafty Red Trendy Twine and Metal Rim tags. The tags are available in 3 sizes - Petite, Regular and Biggie.

I decided to try out some heart string art for my card. 
I recently saw this inspiration and made my own pattern.
I added a bow with a Metal Rim Kraft tag- Petite size, I added the sentiment with some red ink. Then I added a sentiment to the bottom of the panel and added some doodles around the edge. I rounded the corners on the panel and card base. Then I popped up the panel with some foam tape and added it to the card base.



I made another card using a similar pattern with a smaller heart and I stamped the sentiment inside the heart shape.
I also rounded all the corners and added faux stitching.










Don't forget to check out: 
Trendy Twine blog for more inspiration
Share your creations at the Twine It Up! Facebook group

Have a wonderful day!!

Other products used:
Small Talk stamp set (My Creative Time)
Other stamp set retired
Real Red and Crumb Cake ink (SU)
Lady Bug ink (Memento)
Kraft Cardstock (Recollections)
Paper Piercer and Needle
Corner Rounder (WRMK)

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Love this Kimberly! So beautiful!
Shelly

Sukie said...

Very pretty cards! The string art looks absolutely stunning, I love the color combination you used too!

jessica said...

AWESOME project Kim!!!
Super LOVING that string art!!

Migdalia said...

This is Stunning my friend!! Love the creativity in you!!
You ROCK!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so Pretty Kimberly! LOVE IT!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

~Tammy~ said...

S T U N N I N G ! ! ! For Reals! PERFECTION all the way! You need to frame this Kim!