Hi, everyone! 
Today starts a fun new card sketch challenge!
Janis is hosting the new challenge 
and asked me to join her team!
I don't know about you but I love a good card sketch, 
they always inspire me.

So today I am sharing the new sketch challenge 
Hope you'll join us!

This Week's Sketch:


My Design Team Project:


How stinkin cute is that pig? I was so lucky to win this image along with several others on Instagram from this awesome store- JustME digital stamps. I colored the pig with copic markers and added some glossy accents to the mud and highlights with my white gel pen. The papers have a pink and brown theme and I thought they would be perfect for this pig.

Link up here:

Hope you'll join us!

 


Thanks for stopping by!
 

Products used:
Pig Valentine (JustME Digital stamps)
Copic markers- R000, R30, R32, C1, B000, B00, E25, E57, E59
Sweet Tooth 6x6 paper pad (BoBunny)
Kraft card stock (Recollections)
Pink Pirouette card stock (SU!)
Hearts embossing folder (Darice)

7 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable pig! I love the accents and papers you used!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

That pig is seriously cute!! I love how you colored him! Cute card!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Your card is absolutely adorable - cutest little pig ever!

Georgiana said...

That pig sure is oinking cute! Great job with the first sketch!

Migdalia said...

This is way TOO cute my friend! Great take on the sketch!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card! Love the image and embossing!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I just love that sweet image and your paper choice! :) Great card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations