Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a project for the 
I made some fun Valentine treat bags using the new stamp 
and die sets that were released in January.


I made these bags using the Lawn Fawn goodie bag die, I die cut the bags then cut a heart window. Next, I added some clear acetate behind the window. Then I die cut the words, Hugs and Sweet (twice), then added some ink to match the bags with a mini ink blending tool. On the black bag, I heat embossed the sentiment in silver, to go with the die cut. I assembled the bags and added the words and some coordinating Trendy Twine.


I added some silver gel pen doodles around this heart.


On this bag, I die cut a heart and added the sentiment and some ink to it.


These little bags are just the perfect size for a fun gift 
or gift card.
Pink and Main Products used:

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Don't forget to join the current 
Check out the Pink & Main Blog.

Check out the Pink & Main store.
Have a wonderful day!


 
Other Products used:
Onyx black ink (Versafine)
Peacock Feather Distress ink (Ranger)
Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Pink Passion inks (SU)
Versamark ink
Silver embossing powder (Zing!)
Silver Gel pen (Sakura)
White card stock (Georgia Pacific)
Black and Red Cardstock (Recollections)
Pretty in Pink card stock (SU)
Goodie bag die (Lawn Fawn)
Heart die (Spellbinders)
Clear Acetate

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo CUTE Kimberly! LOVE those sweet bags! I've been eyeing that die from Lawn Fawn!!! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Such fun treat bags. I need this die!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Um, absolutely adorable!!! Love them!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute bags!!