Hi Everyone!
Today starts a new challenge over at 
The theme is Love!!
So let's see all your love projects!! 

Here is my card using the new 
"True Love stamp set and Love die set."





 For my card, I used the negative cut from the Love die.
I put some of the teal dots paper behind it and popped it up with some foam tape. Then I added the sentiment to the front panel. Next, I added some punched hearts and sequins to finish the card off. I wanted to make the card clean and simple, so that I can give it to a guy if needed. 




Thank You so much for stopping by!
Make sure to join the challenge!
Have a wonderful day!

 
Other Products used:
White Cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
Teal, Dark Purple, Lavender Double Dots paper (BoBunny)
Orchid Opulence ink (SU!)
Heart punches (Recollections)
Sparkling Clear Sequins 4mm and 6mm (Pretty Pink Posh)

3 comments:

Beth F. said...

I am LOVING that love stamp and die! All the pretty things I keep seeing with it are so beautiful!

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful card Kimberly! LOVE the blue & Purple Combo!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Kim! I love the colors and the love die is darling~fun design!
Sherrie K