Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a card using Pink & Main stamps.
I used the stamp that is *FREE* with a $30 purchase 
for this month.

Isn't he (or she maybe?) just a cutie?
I stamped the background with the key, 
lock and heart from the set.
I colored that cute raccoon with copic markers and popped him up on a heart die cut over a strip of ribbon. I used a sketch for the current scrapbook.com February card 
sketch challenge.


After that I added some red stickles, Wink of Stella clear glitter and glossy accents.
I added this panel to a red card base.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day!
Don't forget to join the current 
Check out the Pink & Main Blog.
Check out the Pink & Main store.


 
Other products used:
Copic markers- C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R20, R32, R22, R24, R29
Inks- Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette (SU), Hippo ink (Lawn Fawn),
 Unicorn ink (Hero Arts), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
White embossing powder (SU)
Black and red card stock (Recollections)
Pretty in Pink card stock (SU)
Heart die (Avery Elle)
 3/4 in. Polka Dot Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (SU)
White Gel pens- Sakura and Uniball
Red Stickles, Wink of Stella clear glitter brush, Glossy Accents
Corner rounder (WRMK)

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!!! This is sooooo soooo DANG CUUUUTE! LOVE your sweet card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations