Hi Everyone! 
Today is my day to share a card for Pink and Main stamps.

For my card, I used the *NEW* 6x6 Color Pop paper pad, Smile dies, Smile stamp set, and the Lacy Border dies.




I just love this new paper with the "pop" of color!! I started the card with a teal card base then layered the heart patterned paper on black and white cardstock. Next I die cut the 'Smile' in teal and the shadow in white pearl cardstock along with the Lacy Border die twice. Next, I stamped and heat embossed in white the "I Love Your" sentiment from the coordinating Smile stamp set and then layered that on teal and white and added it to the corner of the card. I finished the card with some ribbon with a double bow and some small pearls to the Lacy Border.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Don't forget to join the current
Visit the Pink and Main store {here}.

Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly


1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is sooooo PRETTY! I saw it on FB and had to pop over to tell you here too! I do like the new paper - I ordered a pack the other night... can't wait to try it out... and that word SMILE is awesome! Now I know what's next on my list to get! LOL Have a great weekend! HUGS!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations