Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a shaker card featuring 
Pink and Main stamps and dies.
For the shaker card, I thought it would be fun to use the *newly released* Smile die and Smile stamp set along with the fun faces from the Mini Faces Set 2 and Set 3.


I started with a top folding white A2 card base and then cut another card front about a 1/8" smaller then I used the Stitched Rounded Squares die to cut a window for the shaker. Next, I die cut the Smile from the Smile die from some pearl white cardstock, I also stamped the coordinating sentiment from the Smile stamp set below the window in black ink. Then I added the clear acetate to the window and adhered the Smile die cut on top of it. I used the Mini Faces Set 2 and Set 3 and stamped several of them on different colored cardstock and then punched them out with a circle punch. I also added some pink chalk to the cheeks and some white gel pen accents to the eyes. All the faces are just so fun and happy! Perfect for this shaker card and sentiment. Finally I added the smiley faces to the shaker window and added some coordinating patterned paper to the background. 




Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Don't forget to join the current
Visit the Pink and Main store {here}.

Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE this card Kimberly! It just screams HAPPINESS!!! Love all the happy faces... way cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations