Woo-Hoo!!! Today is my crafty BFFs, Stacey's Birthday!!!
So of course, I had to make a fun card using a couple of her favorite companies to go with her gifts.
I hope you have an amazing day my awesome friend!!!
Eat some yummy stuff and be a queen for the day!!

For Stacey's card, I used one of the card bases she sent me to try out, Mermaid card stock (Lawn Fawn) for the base layer, I used the Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 (Lawn Fawn) die cut with the Basic Set die (Mama Elephant). I also cut the coordinating layer in white card stock and I heat embossed in silver the "Make a Wish" sentiment from the Make a Wish stamp set (My Favorite Things) toward the bottom of the panel. Then I die cut the cake layers from the Interactive Birthday cake die (MFT) in purple and from the Under The Sea 6x6 (Doodlebug Design). I had to cut this piece twice because the first time it was upside down!! That's okay, I used it on the second card. I'm not about wasting from my mistakes, especially precious DB paper!! I die cut the candles from white card stock and copic colored them and added them to the cake top. I used some pearlescent teal cardstock for the pull tab for the slider. I added some Nuvo Glitter drops in White Blizzard to the cake and candles, I think it looks like pretty sparkly frosting. I even added some droplets around the card and some sparkling clear 4mm sequins (Pretty Pink Posh.) 

This is the card with the cake slider up to reveal the second layer, isn't that just so fun?
I love it!

This is my second card, made with my "whoops" cut out!!! Hahaha!
Upside down scallops, why not?! :)
I just used an orange card base from Lawn Fawn- Fake Tan.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Don't forget to stop by Stacey's blog or 
Facebook to wish her a Happy Birthday!!
Have a wonderful day everyone!



1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! Wonderful Birthday cards! even the OOPS one is wonderful! I bet Stacey LOVED it.... I sent her a card as well.... Heading to FB to Wish her a Happy Day! :)

Theresa