Hi Everyone!
Make sure to stop by the Trendy Twine Blog and see what my talented friend, Bee came up with!!

Today I am going to share a card I made for my Bestie crafty friend :)
I wanted to try out a new fold along with some new stamps I purchased.
I had so much fun with this card and thought I would share it with my blog friends.
The card does fold flat for mailing :)

Photobucket



Photobucket

Recipe:
Stamps
Greeting Farm- Angel Anya, Stampin Anya
Crafty Sprouts- Besties for Life

Ink
Stampin Up White Craft Ink and Tempting Turquoise ink

Paper
Recollections Craft Cardstock, Stampin Up Pretty in  Pink, Welcome Neighbor Designer paper, Echo Park "A walk in the park."

Embellishments
Trendy Twine- Grape Fizz, Strawberry Cupcake, Blueberry and Twisted Lime, Irock and Flourishes Stencil, Prima & Recollection Flowers, Velcro dot, Oderless mineral spirits, blending stumps and Prismacolor pencils, Copic Markers, Stickles-Star Dust and Yellow.

Thanks for stopping by!!
I am so glad my friend loved her card!! That's what I get crafty for!
I love all my craft & blog friends :)
Have a wonderfully day!

7 comments:

Adrian said...

very cute, great job!

Karen said...

Kimberly never saw this fold before. Your card is amazing I love everything about it the twine the papers and the stamps all blend together so wonderfully.

Judy said...

I LOVE it!!!!

Georgiana said...

What a neat fold. I have never made one, but it looks like it should be added to the list of projects to try.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Tracey said...

WOW...I love the fold, very cool idea! The little stamps are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

These cards are great!!! Love the different fold!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.blogspot.com

SuiLan said...

WOW, this is a cute creative card.