Hi Everyone!
I hope your weekend was wonderful. I made a card with the Peachy Keen Let's Face It Friday Challenge in mind. To enjoy the Sunshine! Here is what I came up with.

Photobucket

Recipe
Cartridge
Hello Kitty Greetings

Stamps and Ink
Peachy Keen- PK 493 Everyday Character Face Parts and More, 
Scrappy Moms- Sun Kissed
Stampin Up- Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue
Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper
Stampin Up- Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, YoYo Yellow, Brilliant Blue
Colorbok- Textured White
Other
D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder, Sakura White Gel Pen, Stampin Pastels Pretty In Pink

I also have a really Exciting Announcement!! 
I made the Design Team for a New Challenge Blog!
The Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog!!


Photobucket


Come Check out the Blog and become a Follower!!
You won't want to miss the challenges and inspiration to come!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderfully craft day!

6 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Great card Kimberly! It looks so bright and summery! I love it! Congrats on the DT!

Melissa said...

I LOVE this card!!! It is a rainy, gloomy day here today and your rainbow card certainly brightened it up for me!

Congratulations on the DT!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Jennie Garcia said...

I love that card!! Super cute!! I love rainbows!! Congrats on the DT!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

congrats well deserved and adorable card.

Adrian said...

u r is so pretty and congrats on design team!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! Congrats on the DT spot too! :)