Hi Everyone!!
Today my card is for the Peachy Keen Sketch #61 with A Twist- Use Twine or Embroidery Floss.

Here is my Card for this Challenge!!!
Isn't that pumpkin Adorable?! :)

Photobucket

Recipe

Cartridge
Everyday Paper Dolls

Stamps and Ink
Peachy Keen PKS-641 Princess Faces, Some Odd Girl Digital Sentiment
Stampin Up Chocolate Chip ink and Marker

Paper
Stampin Up- Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie
K& Co. Pumpkin Pie Designer Stack

Other
Trendy Twine Orange Truffle (Isn't it Gorgeous?!), Stampin Up Decorative Label Punch

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Day!!

8 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute and yes, that pumpkin is adorable! *Hugs*

Stacey

SuiLan said...

Yes the pumpkin is a cutie. And love how you angled the paper cut, neeto!

Dawn said...

I'm lovin this card! Very nice job! I've got to get me some Peachy Stamps...

Lisa B said...

Okay if this card isn't the cutests! I adore anything to do with Fall so this card is right up my alley. You did a great job with the sketch challenge. Hope you play along with our next challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps.

Sarah Bennett said...

Super cute card! You did an awesome job on this challenge.

Lorie said...

This card is just as cute as can be, and I'm so gland you could share your work with us at the Peachy Keen Challenge! Great job!

Lorie said...

I'm not sure if my previous comment posted, so I'll try again. Kimberly, you card is so sweet and the perfect Fall card! Great job with the sketch, and so happy you could share it with us at the PKS Challenge!!

Janice W. said...

Great job with the challenge! Love your adorable pumpkin! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!