Hi Everyone!
Today the card I have is for my Last design team post for the Queen of my Craftroom.
Our Challenge this week was to make something in remembrance of September 11th.
Here is what I came up with.

Photobucket
Recipe

Catridge-
Stand and Salute

Stamps-
Operation Write Home *free* digi found here

Paper-
Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler, Bazzill navy blue, Georgia Pacific White

Embellishments-
Bic Markers, Stampin Up markers, Copic marker, Glossy Accents, Crystal stickles, Star brads

Thanks for looking!
Have a wonderfully, crafty Day!!


7 comments:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Great card, it's cute but still serious, not an easy task!... :-)

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Great card Kimberly!

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Tami B. said...

You did a great job on this. It's perfect.

Ashley said...

The card looks great! :) I'm sorry to hear you'll be leaving us at Queen of my Craftroom DT - it was nice getting to work with you!

You're more than welcome to stop by my blog if you're interested in winning some blog candy!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute is this! I love it! Great card my friend!

Stacey

Jennie Garcia said...

That is super cute!! So pretty!! I love that stamp!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

adorable.