Hi Everyone! TGIF!
Time for another FUN M.A.G. Challenge by the Page.
Today's Challenge is to use Wild Card Cartridge page 49 ONLY!
Remember NO other cricut cuts allowed. You can embellish to your heart's desire though!
**M.A.G. Challenge by the Page is having a Design Team CALL!**
(Check out the page for further details!!)

Here is my card for this Challenge.
Mag 44
I decided to go with a simple Thank-you card.

Recipe:
Cartridge
Wild Card pg. 49
(cut at 6 1/4)

Paper
Gstudio Patterned Paper, Stampin Up- Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Baja Breeze

Embellishments
Stampin Up Linen Thread, Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip corduroy brad and Sakura white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by.
Make sure to stop by the MAG Challenge page and see what the other awesome design team members have come up with and to also join in on the fun!
Have a great Friday!

7 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

really pretty love the colors

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Beautiful Kimberly, I Love The Colors too. Smooches... Felicia(DT)

Gwen said...

Cute card Kimberly! I love the colors you chose.

Adrian said...

Cute card, love the colors!

katieo said...

Kimberly, I love how the stripe turned out and the way you added a bow and brad

Candice F said...

I love the colors! I am starting to see this cartridge differently!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This turned out fantastic! I love the colors that you used!

*Hugs*
Stacey