Hi, everyone! 
Today I am sharing the new sketch challenge 
Hope you'll join us!

This Week's Sketch:


My Design Team Project:


For my card, I colored this sweet image from Stampendous called Kissin Kiddos with copic markers. I added some accents with wink of stella clear glitter brush pen and glossy accents. I stamped the kraft card base with some crumb cake ink for a tone on tone effect with the sentiment and some hearts (Operation Write Home- Year Round sentiments from Hero Arts). I punched the hearts and added some Wink of Stella clear glitter and Glossy accents. The green paper is from the Color Vibe 2 6x6 stack (Simple Stories) and the purple and kraft card stock are recollections. 

Link up here:

Hope you'll join us!


Thanks for stopping by!
I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch!
Have a wonderful day!


Products Used:
Kissin Kiddos stamp (Stampendous)
OWH Year Round Sentiments stamp set (Hero Arts)
Tuxedo Black (Memento), Crumb Cake ink (SU)
Copic markers
Purple and Kraft card stock (Recollections)
Color Vibe 2 Sn@p! 6x6 paper (Simple Stories)
White gel pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter brush, Glossy Accents


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is sooo soooo SWEET Kimberly! That image is adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Kissin Kiddos...how fun!! This image is just cute as can be and your coloring looks wonderful. Your card is just darling!