Hi Everyone! 
Today I am sharing a card using another new and fun 
Pink and Main stamp set, Happy Mail.
This set is so cute! I love stamping all my envelopes 
with the cute images and sentiments.


I used the cute envelopes from the set, I stamped them on the die cut panel and also on the Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug), I paper pieced the letter part of each letter and stamped sentiments from the set on them. I added some pastel and iridescent sequins around the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!
Make sure to check out the current Pink and Main Challenge 
and the store.

 
Other products used:
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Stampin Pastels (Cheeks)
White gel pen (Sakura)
Pastel  and Iridescent sequins
Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper (Doodlebug)

2 comments:

Sukie said...

Your card is so sweet! I just love those adorable envies and sentiments! The chevron paper is adorable and the sequin accents looks amazing! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love those little envelopes