Hi, everyone! 
Today I am sharing the new sketch challenge at 
Hope you'll join us!

This Week's Sketch:


My Design Team Project:


For my card, I stamped the cute Pampered Mimi (Penny Black) in Tuxedo black ink and colored her with copic markers, adding some accents with white gel pen, wink of stella clear and glossy accents. The paper is from the Little Princess 6x6 stack (American Crafts) and the purple is card stock from recollections. The sentiment is from Joyful Hearts set (Joy's Life) and is stamped in Versafine Onyx black and punched with the Decorative Label punch (SU). I added some iridescent sequins (Darice) in two sizes for 
a faux bubble look. 
Thanks for checking out my card!

Link up here:

Hope you'll join us!



Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure to check out what the team has 
created to inspire you!! 
Don't forget to join the fun!
Have a wonderful day! 


Products Used:
Pampered Mimi (Penny Black)
Joyful Hearts stamp set (Joys Life)
Onyx black ink (Versafine) Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
Copic markers
White Gel pen (Sakura)
Little Princess 6x6 paper (American Crafts)
Purple and Kraft card stock (Recollections)
Wink of Stella clear glitter
Glossy accents
Iridescent Sequins 5 and 8mm (Darice)
Decorative label punch (SU)
Classic circles die (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Your card is so adorable!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How CUTE! What a sweet little bathing beauty! Love the image and the pretty colors you used!

Janis Lewis said...

Precious! Love the image and colors you used.

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the sequins as bubbles! Cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so Cute... sweet Image and I just LOVE the sequins as the Bubbles....

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

This is just Precious my friend!!